To reserve the Bryant Hall Farrington Gallery or classroom space for after-hours events,
click here for the policies and reservation request form.
Email the completed and signed form to firstname.lastname@example.org to request all room reservations in Bryant Hall.
About Bryant Hall
Renamed in 1984 in honor of Vice Chancellor Emeritus W. Alton Bryant, the old library building, now Bryant Hall, was constructed in 1911. In 1952, it was occupied by the departments of Art and Theatre Arts. A complete renovation was finished in 2007. It now houses the departments of Classics and Philosophy and Religion.